A nomination? Really? I have no idea how these things work, but since this is my first ever “nomination” (I feel like Lady Gaga) I wanted to participate. Also, I was nominated by one of my favorite blogger ever (because he is very funny in a subtle way and I am extremely envious of his vegetable garden.) — MM. Check his site and be amaze on his photography, his thoughts, his travel and the garden he started growing somewhere in the beautiful Ireland.
Now, I was informed I also needed to nominate 15 other bloggers and put up 7 interesting facts about myself. Let’s start with the 7 “interesting” facts. Note : I dont think they are interesting so you can skip this and go right to the bottom of the page.
1. Dancing is my kryptonite,
2. I graduated with an Engineering course but I really hate MATH (this is the first time I will confess about this, I feel free.)
3. I always gets elected as the Class Secretary. Yes, from First Grade to College.
4. Everybody in the family calls me “Pot-Pot” (long story as to why.)
5. My teachers in grade school initially thought I am a child prodigy. I paint, I play musical instruments, I am an advanced reader and writer and Im good at retaining information. Until my mother brought us our first ever colored television.
6. I am a bibliophile.
7. Favorite video game ever : Counter Strike.
Here’s the 15 bloggers that made me realize I will never be as “versatile” as any of them. I dont know if I will annoy them by this nominations – but this is the sincerest I can be in telling them how some of their post leave me questioning myself, and how most of them just blew me away.
5. Beat My Five
6. Say Cheese!
10. Hullo Everyone
11. Behind Red Walls
12. J’aime la vie!
14. Pretzel Logic (Im such a fan!)
Hey MM! I wanna quote you on this when you explained about your nominations : “I (still) wanted to include you on the list in order to highlight the worthiness of your own site.” Thank you for regarding my site worthy of something. However, I am not really versatile so I would probably lose anyway. But this is fun! Cheers!