1. Philippines’ 5th Pyromusical Competition is a beautiful tragedy. We basically had to wait for more than 3 hours for the show to start (and even more waiting in between displays). The traffic before and after the show was horrible. However, let me say this (with full confidence), that the fireworks are stunning. When the sky started lighting up to the tune of Fall Out Boys’ – I almost, almost cried. In conclusion, I will go through the same hell next year just so I can watch it again.
2. I sort of re-organized my room a couple of days ago. I put some fairy lights because the subtle glow calms me down.
3. Chocolates. My wretched soul betrays me everyday as I cling to the comfort of this golden, crunchy, manic liar.
4. He and all his beautiful ways (including that discreet nose picking.)
5. Me and my calligraphy fever. I got some new pens and books to keep me busy. Im no pro, I even just use a bunch Artline’s. But calligraphy (much like the fairy lights), calms me down.
March is coming to an end. I hope it was filled with beautiful things for you.
Btw, a got a notification saying I now got 30k views. Seriously? If you’re not my mom and you keep visiting this blog, Thank you! My heart swells in all the right places right now.
Disclaimer : Before going to this restaurant, I searched for an early review about the place/food but I couldnt find anything yet. So I hope that what I’m going to share will be helpful in some ways. (This is not a review. Hah!). Forgive the lowres photo.
NBA Cafe opened its doors to the public last March 8 2014. It is located at the 5th Floor of SM Aura in Taguig. Is is said to be the second league-owned restaurant outside the U.S. If youre a big fan of NBA (like ze boyfriend), you should atleast give this place a visit. Come by during championship games, I bet it will be awesome. There is a huuuuge TV screen inside and TV screens all over the place. I can only imagine the intense atmosphere once hardcore NBA fans come together for a championship game.
The place is jampacked when we arrived. Just approach the crew and tell them to have a table reserved right away.
The Place/Atmosphere :
The Food/Menu :
The food is good but nothing really special. I like the milkshakes most. Since we came here on the 2nd day of the opening, I expected that the service will not be that smooth. In fact, it isnt. But the employees are really kind and helpful. There are alot of unavailable food on the menu ( but give it sometime and I think everything will work perfectly fine.)
The whole NBA feel:
Aside from the many TV screen showing the recent game and the wall-to-wall prints/photographs of different players, there are other NBA memorabilia scattered all over the place. The employees encourage almost everyone to roam around and take pictures – which I cant resist.
Overall, we had a great time. The food is abit expensive compared to the usual sportsbar but the atmosphere makes up for it. Now we know the best place to watch the upcoming championship!
There’s alot of things going on in my life. Most of them are not worth mentioning. So amidst all this chaos and commotion and catfights and work hazards and job related stress – I decided to cut my hair. From lenght “5” to “2”, this is the shortest I had.
Coco Chanel was onpoint when she generalized women who cut their hair.
My life is changing.
(because Friday feels like weekend too.)