1. Philippines’ 5th Pyromusical Competition is a beautiful tragedy. We basically had to wait for more than 3 hours for the show to start (and even more waiting in between displays). The traffic before and after the show was horrible. However, let me say this (with full confidence), that the fireworks are stunning. When the sky started lighting up to the tune of Fall Out Boys’ – I almost, almost cried. In conclusion, I will go through the same hell next year just so I can watch it again.
2. I sort of re-organized my room a couple of days ago. I put some fairy lights because the subtle glow calms me down.
3. Chocolates. My wretched soul betrays me everyday as I cling to the comfort of this golden, crunchy, manic liar.
4. He and all his beautiful ways (including that discreet nose picking.)
5. Me and my calligraphy fever. I got some new pens and books to keep me busy. Im no pro, I even just use a bunch Artline’s. But calligraphy (much like the fairy lights), calms me down.
March is coming to an end. I hope it was filled with beautiful things for you.
Btw, a got a notification saying I now got 30k views. Seriously? If you’re not my mom and you keep visiting this blog, Thank you! My heart swells in all the right places right now.