1. MONDAY was a long and exhausting trip back from the beach (Baler).
2. The next couple of days – revolved around my corporate duties.
3. Thursday and Friday, I was on Vacation Leave. Nah, I didnt go anywhere. I just slept the entire time. It made me feel better, really. Having the freedom to sleep without the responsibility to set an alarm. I reread Anne Frank’s diary in between.
4. Saturday was “The Fault In Our Stars” movie time. I read the book last year and I can still remember how I loved Hazel Grace’ s sarcasm (lol). TFIOS is not my favorite John Green’s novel but I think the movie is pretty good. Its OST is a totally different story -its mindblowing. (M83 is a great addition to any playlist. Trust me.)
5. Sunday, me and Kirby watched “Edge of Tomorrow”, ate alot, hunted Buy 1 Take 1 chocolates at the grocery and walked endlessly. This has been a very chill week for me. I hope next week will not be different (I mean, getting 10+ hours of sleep a day is not a bad idea.)
I missed you, dear Blog.
Will you take me back?
Sharing with you my favorite quote from TFIOS thats typed over @colbyshootspeople awesome photo.